Anadralius the Red Dragon

Friday, February 4, 2011

Toronto G20 Protestors STILL Bellyaching? Bah! Go to Egypt!

           
I'm getting sick and tired of hearing Toronto G20 complainers. "The Police were unfair! The Police did this and they did that and I got hit by a rubber bullet and suffered this huge ass bruise on my ribs! OMG It like hurt so much! Then I got tossed in jail for like hours and they fed me processed cheese! THE HORROR!"
          Yes I've had every explanation and excuse under the moon. I've had protestors call me incensitive. I've had the famous "You were not there so shut up!" Speech aimed at me. Of course I wasn't there! I'm a 3lb spikey plastic dragon! I would have been confiscated like that one dudes LARPing equipment. I had nothing to protest so I didn't waste my time Down Town Toronto. I give a big thumbs up to all the smart people who high tailed it once it started getting violent. As for the Hippies who remained downtown chanting "Your sexy! Your cute! Take off your Riot suit!" you all had it comming AND your obviously alive so stop whining! Nobody died other than the economy. The Economy sunk in the fake lake along with Stephen Harper's reputation.
           Now I've been tuned in to the Egypt protests. Where the people have decided "Down with the ass who's in charge!" and are now roaming the streets of Cairo going crazy. There have been deaths in the riots. There are many injured. The police did not use rubber bullets and civilians are carrying around weapons. There were no preparations done for everyone's safety. Protestors have beaten up journalists, the pro government idiots have been throwing Molotov cocktails into crowds of demenstrators and the police and army just watch and do nothing.  I challenge some of the G20 Protesters to fly down to Cairo and protest. You might complain about more than tear gas and rubber bullets, you know because you have to dodge rocks, explosions, real bullets,  punches from people who don't like you because your white...
         The Toronto Police use tear gas and Rubber Bullets and the crowd goes insane accusing them of abuse! People freak out and want to sue the police. But I bet you any money these same hippies will call on the Police if they ever face a problem. The people of Egypt don't have the same priviledges as you spoiled brats. So think about it. Did you die? No??? Well then Shut up, go on with your life and stop complaining about how unfair your country is. Still think it's unfair? I'll use a teleportation spell to throw your little ass into the heart of the action in Cairo.

No comments:

Post a Comment