Anadralius the Red Dragon

Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

         The one thing I hate most about the Christmas season is the awful cheery Christmas carols they play on the radio. There is nothing worse than my Master merrily singing along horribly to all these songs. Sometimes she mocks them and then it gets even worse >< I particularly dislike cheery music. If it's not upbeat, funny or sarcastic then I won't listen to it. And I'm not talking Hip hop upbeat either I'm talking Death metal upbeat...you know screaming and plenty of bass and drums? Yeah I totally understand, you just don't get it...if you do then rock on.
          So this season to get into the spirit of Christmas. I have decided to search for 20 of the best Christmas songs out there. Bands make Christmas songs, there are songs that mock Christmas songs and there are some funny ass songs out there to be found. So this is my project. I will hunt these good songs down and by listening to them I should get into the Spirit of the holidays. My plans for being the Christmas tree top have been spoiled as apparently I weigh too much. I'm still up for being a centerpiece though so the more good songs I find the more decorations I shall wear. I know there's a little Santa hat somewhere and I could use a bit of tinsel assuming the cats don't eat it (You know cats and tinsel just do not mix...come on any cat owner knows what I'm talking about! Tinsel ass!)
           Alright...now off to find an epic Christmas song play list. have any good suggestions leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Well I've given my suggestion, if you can find the Black Sabbath "I Am Santa Claus".

    My other fav: My Christmas List: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdwfsW8LXUw

    and Christmas at Ground Zero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It-KcebEfW0

    ReplyDelete