Anadralius the Red Dragon

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Greetings Minions

                Due to the fact I blog better than my master I have decided to create this blog so I can rant. I have much to rant about. I have alot to say about many things such as: The Canadian Government...mainly Dalton Mcguinty because I dislike him (that bastard banned pit bulls in Ontario!), Lady Gaga and how she clearly is not human, Justin Beiber fans, Twilight, Twihards, Vampire diaries, anything on MTV, reality TV, the weather, this world, outter space...and much more. Oh and I\ll make fun of my master too because shes a tool and fun to diss (Shut UP I understand that if I diss her, really its just her dissing herself because I'm an action figure I obviously cant blog and I'm just one of master's personalities). I guess I can be possitive sometimes so I'll share zombie plan tips, funny gaming stories, really horrible jokes and the unfortunate events that happen to My master.
                     Enjoy...I shall get some material together soon.  Im open to your bad ideas...and good ideas too, good ideas are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment