Anadralius the Red Dragon

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Epic Meal Time om non nom

             I have become a fan of a youtube group known as "Epic Meal time". First of all they are Canadian. Secondly Their cooking skills are seriously EPIC. They put the Double Down to shame. Basically what they do is make really delicious fattening food, film the process, count all the calories and then sit down and chow down on thir creations. They have created Epic creations such as: The epic Pizza (A pizza made out of fast food), The Meat Log (eaten by a really Hot Gamer Chick.), The Greatest Sandwich ever (A french toast french bread sandwich covered in bacon, poutine and Maple Syrup) and the best one yet The Turbacon. I'd explain the Turbacon but you must see this for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime#p/u/2/7Xc5wIpUenQ 
           I'm really Hungry now. I feel like a Turbacon but probably can't afford to make one. I'm looking forward to more of their creations, these guys (And Hot gamer Chick) are EPIC! And I don't use the term EPIC lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment